- Proteas C 710 is premium quality Gas Engine Oil especially produced by highest quality of Group II
& III base oils and most advanced low ash additives.
- Proteas C 710 is oil of choice for wide range of latest generation heavy duty, high output,
low emission, turbocharged 4 stroke stationary engines running on natural gas and duel fuel
- Proteas C 710 is a low Sulphated Ash Gas Engine Oil to provide outstanding deposit control,
exceptional oxidation and nitration resistance.
- Proteas C 710 provides excellent protection against ring and liner scuffing, outstanding deposit
control at ring and piston
- Outstanding protection of engine parts against wear tear of piston, ring and liner scuffing due to
higher lubricity and anti-wear additives
- Excellent Engine Performance due to high quality detergent and dispersant additives which engine
parts clean and deposit free
- Exceptional Engine Performance due to low ash additives which provides minimum valve recession and
minimize pre ignition spark plug fouling
- Longer life of oil in severe service condition due to top quality base oils and adequate quantity
of anti-wear additives